Unique Garden Rose - Clear Acrylic Box, Luxurious Baby Blue
If you are enchanted by the beauty of a rose, you will be delighted when you realise this magnificent real rose lasts a whole 12 months or more, with NO water.
Share the delight & wonder roses bring with that special someone, by gifting them our Le Unique Rose.
Housed in a clear acrylic box, with a protective lid, to protect it from dust. It allows an uninterrupted clear view, so you may take in the beauty of such a luscious single garden rose.
Our Wish Emporium crystal clear acrylic box stands 10cm wide x 8cm high. Each luxurious real rose, ranges between 8cm - 10cm wide in size.
It arrives wrapped in a bowed ribbon & a removable label, so you can add a touch of floral beauty to any occasion or room decor.
As if by magic, this uniquely preserved luxurious sized rose will become your fuss free floral decor piece OR a gift to last a lifetime of memories.
This flower arrangement is a hand catered, made to order product. Colours and flowers may vary from those shown on your screen.
Quality and longevity are incredibly important to Wish Emporium, these beautiful flowers are carefully selected to meet our very high standards. They come from the beautiful region of Colombia, and are 100% non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic and non-chemical reactive. They are also free from pollen and are suitable for people who suffer from allergies. The magical preservation method uses solutions and colorants that are the same as those used in food, medicine and fabric.
They do not represent a health risk, they are environmentally friendly and are safe to be put on display in your home. Please note, they are not for human consumption.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PRESERVED FLOWERS
Each Wish Emporium floral arrangement is put together by hand, literally, and made-to-order. This ensures you benefit from the maximum lifespan of our flowers.
We also ensure that all branding on our products can be removed, so they can be adored undistracted.
Preserved flowers will fade in colour over time, this is to be expected and a natural part of the preservation process.
With proper care and consideration, our carefully selected preserved roses can last from 1 – 3 years*, and those encased in our acrylic boxes can last up to 10 years*.
*These are not guarantees, they are merely estimated time frames that are dependent on the handling, placement & condition of the environment the flowers are/or have been in since delivery.
To get the longest lifespan from your flowers, please abide by these Care Instructions:
- You may cut the stems of your flowers to suit your vase size. Please cut on a 35-degree angle and allow the cut stems to dry by placing a paper towel at the base of your vase before you put them in. Please remove paper towel after 2 hours.
- Please do not water, or spray the flowers with any chemicals or perfumes. Water and chemicals will damage the flowers.
- Avoid hot/humid environments and exposure to direct sunlight, as this can cause the colour to fade.
- If your floral arrangement collects dust after some time, please use a feather duster to lightly loosen and remove the dust.
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics, furniture, walls, oil paint, varnish etc.
- Avoid directly touching the preserved flowers. Do not push or press them either, moisture and body oils will diminish their lifespan.
- Upon delivery, you may notice that your flowers may be slightly misshaped, due to securing them for their postal journey. Do not worry, carefully place them in your vase and they will revert back to their original shape over time.
- Please keep your flowers upright. Do not lay them down as the preservation sap from the stems my transfer.
- Petals may soften or fall over time. Colours may also differ, fade or run over time. This is a completely natural part of the preservation process.
- Do not consume the flowers.
Please remember, to maintain the delicate beauty of these preserved roses, you must handle with care and consideration.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR CAROUSEL & SNOW GLOBE
Due to the function, size, weight and delicate parts included in your carousel or snow globe, please carefully follow these common sense care instructions:
- Place your items in a safe location away from reach of small children, as they are NOT a toy.
- These items are NOT toys, children must be supervised at all times.
- Take extra care when handling them, pick up the item carefully holding and supporting the base.
- Do not "over wind" the musical dial - one turn is enough to play its lullaby.
- To ensure longevity of your item, gently dust with a feather duster & gently wipe the globe with a dry soft cotton cloth.
- On the Le Dream - as there are so many moving functions on this piece, sometimes the ponies can get stuck when working in sync. Try gently moving the individual ponies up and down gently and very slowly, so that they start to move up and down on their own again.
Please remember, to maintain the quality of your items you must handle with care.
Please visit our Terms & Conditions for further details on conditions of sale.
COVID19 Shipping Information
Please see our Terms & Conditions for further COVID information.
The pandemic has put a lot of strain on postal services Australia-wide and Internationally. Please be advised that we are still dispatching orders, and deliveries are still being sent. However, delays do apply.
We are advising all our customers to plan well ahead of time and as always, to keep an eye on your tracking number, available on your Order Confirmation.
For International Customers
Please be patient with your order delivery and postal service provider. Wish Emporium will check each individual countries restricted services, prior to sending your order with Australia Post.
Delivery Delays Showing On Tracking
Please be aware that all international orders will be caught up in some sort of COVID postal delay. It is out of our control. Please keep an eye on your tracking details.
Please note: if your tracking details specify that your parcel is still sitting in Australia and is "Cleared and awaiting international departure" that may also mean it could be sitting in the cargo hold, of another country. And has not been scanned as having arrived yet.
If Postal Restrictions Apply
In the event that we are notified of further postal service restrictions, Wish Emporium may (at our digression) hold and store your order at our Head Office, in Brisbane, Australia.
We will then reattempt delivery once restrictions are lifted. This Storage Service is free. So please do not worry, as you will not miss out on your order from Wish Emporium. We will ensure It will get to you, however there may potentially be delays.
SHIPPING INFORMATION THAT MAY NOT BE RESTRICTED BY COVID
Wish Emporium cannot & does not guarantee shipping timeframes. They are at the discretion of the postal service that is used.
For Package Dispatch Timeframes & T&Cs, please refer to our Terms & Conditions Page.
Australia Wide Shipping
Wish Emporium offers complimentary shipping across Australia.
For personal hand deliveries to Brisbane & the Gold Coast - a small fee may apply. Please contact Wish Emporium directly to see how we may best accomodate your request.
If you wish to have your order sent via express shipping, Australia Post shipping fees apply.
WE offers Express Shipping options Australia Wide for a flat rate fee that ranges from $10 to $20 (this is dependent on the product and may not apply to certain products, please see details during checkout).
Simply select Express Shipping during checkout.
AfterPay & Express Shipping
Please note, we must abide by AfterPay merchant T&C's. Once your order has been placed via AfterPay, we receive an AfterPay Approval for your order. This usually takes 48 or more hours. Once we have received this, we can then proceed to create, pack & send your order.
If you chose Express Shipping, we await the approval from AfterPay, and we will then send your express order out within a Business Day.
Please refer to AfterPays T&Cs for further details regarding your approvals.
International Shipping Rates
Wish Emporium offers calculated international postage pricing internationally. If the shipping price seems too high for your country, please send an email enquiry, prior to ordering, and we will supply a personalised shipping quote for your postcode.
SPECIAL: International Orders over $350AUD, qualify for $50AUD Flat Rate International Standard Shipping. This International shipping offer is made by us due to the size of the package itself.
In the future (after COVID), WE will be launching flat rate international post, please stay tuned.
All international standard & express shipping includes signature on delivery & tracking. All orders over $100AUD are also covered by Postal Insurance.
Please note, Shipping is dependant on the size & weight of your order, and is calculated for you during checkout. Unless, you have spent $350 AUD - you will then see a flat $70AUD shipping rate option that will appear for you at checkout.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us at email@example.com prior to making a purchase, and we can discuss further international shipping options with you.
FAQ International Questions
Why is my international shipping price rather high?
Firstly please check that our prices are displayed in AUD, you may need to convert the amount you see to your currency.
Also, as we are an Australian based business, we ship from Australia and the shipping price is dependent on the weight of the item. Unfortunately, our carousels and snow globes are a heavier weight, with the smallest starting at 800grams.
We also only send orders through international registered post, with signature on delivery and international insurance.
We do apologise, but we send all international orders this way, to guarantee that you receive them safe and sound.